Purpose

There are multiple purposes for this blog. First, I'd like to share with you how mental illness can interfere with or enhance the writer's life. Second, I want to explore a more disciplined approach to the writing life. This blog will hold me accountable as I navigate story throughout my battle with mental illness.

Monday, May 16, 2011

10,000 Words in One Day

There is a monthly challenge over at the Fear of Writing Blog. The challenge is (on the third Wednesday and Saturday of the month) to write 10,000 words in one day. You can sign up for this month on this page.  It's not expected that everyone will reach that goal, or anyone for that matter. That's why it's a challenge. However, you can check in throughout those days on the website and root each other on. There is a strong sense of community there. The few times I've participated, I've cranked out about 3000 words, which is more than I would have any other day. So if you are up for the challenge, please state your intention on this page. Hope to see you there.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! So how did you fare in the challenge? Hope it went well :)

    ReplyDelete