Purpose

There are multiple purposes for this blog. First, I'd like to share with you how mental illness can interfere with or enhance the writer's life. Second, I want to explore a more disciplined approach to the writing life. This blog will hold me accountable as I navigate story throughout my battle with mental illness.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Preparation for Writer's Conference

I'm attending a writer's conference this week beginning Thursday and ending on Sunday. I'll have to drive about 1.5 hours there and back each day, and because I didn't have any posts prepared for those days, so I'll probably post a Haiku poem a day, unless I have time to post something more about my day at the conference. We'll just have to wait and see.

I've been up all night and will try to stay up all day so I can get to sleep early tonight. I'm not a graceful early morning riser. I get to pick up my business cards later today. Woohoo!

I'm working on a flash fiction story for a contest they are having. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Marvin, for preparing ahead of time. Best of luck with the writer's conference. Let me know the results.

    ReplyDelete