Purpose

There are multiple purposes for this blog. First, I'd like to share with you how mental illness can interfere with or enhance the writer's life. Second, I want to explore a more disciplined approach to the writing life. This blog will hold me accountable as I navigate story throughout my battle with mental illness.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Currently Reading

I've had this book for a while now. I just haven't read through it completely. I plan on starting this from beginning again, soon. If there is one thing I could use right now, it's the consistency of journaling.


 The existentialist angst is killing me, slowly. I have to let it out, and soon. Hopefully, this will help (as long as I write daily, huh?)

I have two book summaries I'd like to post soon, however, I won't be able to do it during the May Blogathon, because of time limitations. It's been a few weeks since I've finished reading the books. I still need to go through them again and take some notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment